TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE EVENT!
TICKETS TO A TOUCH OF AFRICA LAS VEGAS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE EVENT LOCATIONS.
SCROLL BELOW TO VIEW DETAILS.
Please print out your electronic receipt and bring it with you to A Touch of Africa Las Vegas. Seating is general admission.
Rhythms Dance Studio & Events Center
2 PM - 3:30 PM | African Dance Workshop
Join us for an African Dance Workshop with African Soul International and local African drum and dance master artists currently residing in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event will be held at Rhythms Dance Studio & Events Center (4545 W Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102).
Clark County Library Theater
6 PM - 7:30 PM | Reception with local vendors and small businesses
Join us for a welcome reception at Clark County Library Theater (1401 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119) that will feature local vendors and small businesses. Have your picture taken at our step-and-repeat and mix and mingle with other attendees.
7:30 PM - 8 PM | Africa Love Fashion Show
Featuring the latest in African fashion, our Africa Love fashion show will highlight the diversity of the West African culture. Discover colorful African trends, and one-of-a-kind signature pieces.
8 PM - 9:30 PM | A Touch of Africa Las Vegas Show
A 90-minute drum and dance showcase and awards ceremony with African Soul International and other artists from Africa and the diaspora.
IMPORTANT: Please print out your electronic receipt and bring it with you to A Touch of Africa Las Vegas. General Admission.
Sivas Las Vegas Mediterranean Restaurant & Hookah Lounge
10 PM - Dawn | After Party
After-Party at Sivas Las Vegas Mediterranean Restaurant and Hookah Lounge with a live DJ from Renchy Sounds.
FREE ADMISSION | CASH BAR
A Touch of Africa Las Vegas Sponsor Package
- 2 VIP tickets to the meet & greet reception, vendor bazaar and drum & dance showcase (6-9:30 p.m.)
- Logo on step & repeat banner (payment must be made by July 20)
- Logo on slideshow projected in the theater while guests enter and are seated in the theater
- Logo on electronic flyer that is distributed throughout Africa Love social media platforms
- Special thank you to our sponsors on the back of the printed program that will be handed out to guests
- Sponsor logo to be displayed on the Africa Love website with a brief company description and link to your company's website
- Several mentions/shout-outs on Africa Love social media platforms
A Touch of Africa Las Vegas Vendor Package
- A Touch of Africa Las Vegas vendors will rent space from Africa Love in the lobby of the Clark County Library Theater on August 11, 2018.
- Vendors will receive (1) 6’ x 6’ table and (2) chairs supplied by CCLD.
- Vendors are allowed (1) additional small clothing rack.
- Set-up time: 5 p.m. (must be completed by 6 p.m.)
- Tear-down time: must end by 10 p.m. sharp.
IMPORTANT: Deadline to pay for your space is July 31, 2018!