Breathe Green Body Balm contains pure unrefined shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, avocado butter, sunflower, and virgin coconut oils and eight organic essential oils such as sweet basil, rosemary, laurel leaf, peppermint, ginger, eucalyptus, ravensara, lemon.
This completely natural and organic product can be kept by your bedside table all year round. After a long day at work, Breathe Green body butter is perfect for massaging tired and sore muscles, legs, and feet. Handcrafted with pure natural ingredients and is without any artificial preservatives, colors, or fragrances. It is easy to apply, soft, and very nourishing. Use as a daily moisturizer.
- Shea butter – The perfect aid to nourish and protect dry skin, its blend of vitamins A, E, and F help soften dry and chapped skin, inhibit irritation, and protect skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - This oil is a favorite for dry skin. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it is highly effective in neutralizing the free radicals that damage healthy skin. Olive oil also helps balance your skin’s moisture.
- Avocado Butter – Great for all skin types. Avocado oil is rich with a complex of vitamins and microelements. The oil is an ideally nourishing and moisturizing compound that helps to restore and improve the skin.
- Sunflower Oil – Rich in Omega-6, a vital component of cellular membranes, this oil nourishes and protects the skin from everyday environmental irritations. It is also an excellent conditioner for dry, damaged, and fragile hair.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – Acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It is also one of the best natural oils for hair. It helps promote healthy hair growth by providing essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair, leaving it shiny and healthy.
- Breathe Green Essential Oil – The aromatic blend of essential oils in Breathe Green is the perfect travel or bedside companion. A combination of eucalyptus, peppermint, ravensara, rosemary, lemon, ginger, sweet basil, and laurel leaf essential oils. It’s a wonderful, natural way to give your sinuses and your spirits a treat.