The prime ingredient of this rich nourishing body balm - Shea Tree Butter - is full of bright African sun energy. It smoothes and softens the skin and stimulates cell activity. Additionally, you can use this body butter as a hair mask before washing your hair.
- Shea butter – The perfect aid to nourish and protect dry skin, its blend of vitamins A, E, and F help soften dry and chapped skin, inhibit irritation, and protect skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - This oil is a favorite for dry skin. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it is highly effective in neutralizing the free radicals that damage healthy skin. Olive oil also helps balance your skin’s moisture.
- Avocado Butter – Great for all skin types. Avocado oil is rich with a complex of vitamins and microelements. The oil is an ideally nourishing and moisturizing compound that helps to restore and improve the skin.
- Sunflower Oil – Rich in Omega-6, a vital component of cellular membranes, this oil nourishes and protects the skin from everyday environmental irritations. It is also an excellent conditioner for dry, damaged, and fragile hair.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – Acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It is also one of the best natural oils for hair. It helps promote healthy hair growth by providing essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair, leaving it shiny and healthy.